Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blog Problems, One Down And One To Go and More Waiting

Lakeland, FL.
58 deg. clear, no wind.
Forecast today = high temp. 81 deg. partly cloudy with a 20% chance of rain this afternoon.

Well, I thought I had the blog thing figured out, but to my dismay, I still cannot get any photos to load on Blogger, and Live writer will not publish to Blogger!!!! It worked that one time and now it won't work again!!!

I have no idea what's going on and was so discouraged that I removed Live Writer from this computer and felt like scrapping the whole blog thing!!!!

So..... until I can find out what's wrong, I won't be able to post any photos at all. :-(

Anyway, yesterday, they got my front AC replaced. It really works nice and blows a lot more cold air than the old one did. Today, they're planning on replacing the rear AC. Then it's just a matter of waiting on the toilet to come in and be installed.

A Point to Ponder:  When French people swear do they say pardon my English?

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up on the blog, I am sure it is something simple.

    I do not use live Writer, but draft the blogs in MS word and paste the text directly into the blog. I prepare my pictures in a folder on the computer and then directly upload them from that file to Blogger, using the blogger upload icon.

    I have yet to have a problem doing it this way.

    ReplyDelete