Panasoffkee, FL.
49 Deg. clear, no wind.
Forecast today = high temp. 72 deg. sunny, N. winds @ 5 to 10 mph.
Well, being that this photo thing is still working, I'm going to back up about a month to the Fish Fry that we had when we were back at the Southern Aire RV Resort in Thonotosassa. Here are a few of the photos that I wanted to show you at the time, but just couldn't get them to post.
This first one is of the Host and Hostess, Dave and Dee Dee. Dave is the one who caught all of the fish at his stix and brix home, on a lake in central Illinois.
Here, you see one of their friends, John, helping out by frying some of the fish.
This shot is of one of the first batches of fish to come out of the fryer.
There was a big crowd of people there as shown below. Jim and Linda said that no one went hungry because of lack of food, because besides of all the fish, everyone brought other food to eat too, such as smoked salmon, potato salad, vegetables, salads and deserts. :-)
I don't think everyone is in the above photo because I'm sure there were even more people off to the right of this shot.
Yesterday we were supposed to have heavy rain with t-storms in the area. Well, the weather people blew it again. There were no t-storms and the rain was so light that the street didn't even get completely wet!! There was however, light drizzle for most of the morning, so hardly anyone was out and about. Then in the afternoon, the sun came out, but by that time, Jim and Linda were watching the NASCAR race on TV, so they didn't go out then either.
In case you didn't see it, Carl Edwards won the race and did his trade-mark back flip after the race was over. :-)
Yesterday afternoon, Linda called Barb, (Linda and Jim's friend who lives up in Ocala, FL.), and made plans to go up there to see her this coming Friday. Barb used to live up in Illinois and was one of the people Linda used to hang around with. They've always got plenty to talk about and catch up on, as Barb keeps up with the happenings in the town that she and Linda used to live in, and where Linda taught school.
I don't know what's happening today. Probably not much. I haven't heard of any plans to go anywhere or do anything, so unless someone comes up with something, I imagine that Jim and Linda will just do some puttering around here. ;-)
So, what's the deal with the photos? Well, I'm still experimenting with them and have a few other things to try. If everything keeps on working, I'll tell you what the problem was in the next day or two.
Oh, I'd like to take a minute to thank all of the people who have made comments on this blog during the last few days. I'm really happy that you enjoy what I write about, even without photos, and really appreciate your kind words. :-)
Thank You!!!!
Did you know that March is "Adopt A Rescued Guinea Pig Month"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We all enjoy the blog, no matter what you write about! And it is important that we understand what you were doing with the pictues, so that we don't inadvertently fall into the same problem trap. We all make these mistakes, and perhaps you will have made this one for us!
ReplyDelete