62 deg. cloudy, light rain, no wind
Forecast today = high temp. 76 deg. becoming partly cloudy by noon, NE winds @ 5 to 10 mph.
.
Well, here they are. What's here, you ask? Why the photos of my presents that Laura brought of course! :-) Don't know what to look for? Well, check out my mirrors and the cute little Santa Claus hats on top of them!!!
.
I don't know where this rain came from this morning. They sure weren't forecasting anything yesterday. Oh well, if it clears up this afternoon, it won't be too bad.
.
Linda was busy wrapping presents most of the day yesterday. Jim fooled around a little outside. I thought Laura and Lindsey might come over, or that Jim and Linda would go to their house, but Laura was busy cleaning house and putting up decorations all day, and when Linda talked to her about 4:00 she was very tired and just wanted to sit and relax for the evening.
.
I can relate to that. That's how I feel after a day of climbing mountains or heavy Interstate traffic.
.
For dinner, Jim cooked a brat and a hot dog on the grill and Linda cooked some cauliflower on my stove.
.
If this weather clears up like it's supposed to, I think Jim and Linda are going to go and see if they can get that last Christmas Present. Jim says that they need a new ink cartridge for the printer too, so it may take them awhile.
.
.
Did you remember that today is Pearl Harbor Day?
Oh Myrddin your new holiday look is so cute... I know it really put you in the holiday spirit... Have a super day my friends...
ReplyDeleteTravel Safe
Donna
Myddrin you look so happy and festive in your new holiday gear. I really envy you in that warm Florida sunshine, we vacation there in summer. Happy holidays and stay safe in your travels.
ReplyDelete