73 deg. light rain, SW winds @ 10 mph.
Forecast today = high temp. 81 deg. rain this morning, partly sunny this afternoon, W. winds @ 15 mph.
Well, we finally got some rain. I don't think it's anywhere near enough to help much, but every little bit makes a difference. It got really warm here yesterday, with the thermometer on my East side showing 90 deg at one point in the afternoon. They usually don't get temps in the 90's here until sometime around the 1st of June.
Jim was taking a few photos the other day, and so I though I'd show you the one of my current site. It's a nice large site with a lot of room for parking, which is nice if I get company.
Thanks for the loan of the fridge, Laura and Lindsey, it sure helped a lot.
It got really windy yesterday afternoon, so Jim and Linda didn't do anything outside. Linda did a load of laundry, and they both watched some TV and took naps, but that was about it.
Did you know that there are more than 50 different kinds of kangaroos?
No comments:
Post a Comment