Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Try This Again

Forest City, NC
63 Deg. clear, no wind
Forecast today = high temp. 80

Well, let's try this again. I've had a lot of trouble just getting pages to load on this Internet signal, but over the last few days, I've been able to get a few photos loaded.

Me parked in front of Big Herb.

View from the other side

This of course is a photo of the front of Big Herb as seen from the other end of the RV port.

Most days I have only one bar, and the signal drops out frequently. So I won't be posting very often until we leave here. (which will be the day after Memorial Day).

Jim and Linda have been enjoying themselves visiting with Roland and Louise, going out to eat sometimes and just being together.

The weather has been nice, with a few afternoon showers, and high temps in the upper 70's to mid 80's.

Check back from time to time, because I will continue to try to post as often as I can.

1 comment: