Thursday, June 3, 2010

Enjoying The Peace And Quiet, Jenny, and Today's Plans

Unicoi, TN
63 deg. mostly cloudy, no wind.
Forecast today = high temp. 85 deg, partly sunny, light winds. 40% chance of t-storms.

Not a whole lot happened around here yesterday. Jim dumped my tanks again and checked my fluid levels and tires. Then, in mid afternoon, he took a little nap.

Meanwhile, Linda was going through old camp ground receipts and papers and organizing them so that the information can be entered into the computers. For whatever reason, they've gotten really far behind with entering the info, (They have information at almost every CG that they have stayed at since before they went full-timing,) and now it's going to be a pretty big project to get caught up.

The rest of the day was spent just enjoying being in this CG with all the trees, birds, and peace and quiet.

This morning when I started this blog, I found that one of Jim and Linda's friends, Jenny, had left a comment. In the comment she said that she lived close to Unicoi, and was wondering if Jim and Linda would have time to get together with her. Well, it doesn't look like it will work this time, but I know that Jim and Linda would love to see her again, and I'm sure that when we get back into this area again, Jim will be sure to give her a call and make some plans to get together.

Today, Jim has planned for us to get somewhere North of Knoxville, We could either stay at the Escapees Park up there, or there is also a nice sounding State Park a little farther North. I think it will depend on the weather and driving conditions to determine how far we'll go.

Did you know that June is "National Accordion Awareness Month"?

No comments:

Post a Comment