Rantoul, IL.
56 deg. clear, no wind.
Forecast today = high temp. 81 deg. sunny, light S. winds.
It's been pretty slow around here the last few days. Neither Jim or Linda have done much but enjoy the great weather we've been having. Wednesday, was a little breezy, but the temperatures have been in the upper 70's or low 80's, and the humidity has been really low. I know this won't last long, but it sure has been nice.
Yesterday, Jim and Linda took CLT and headed over to the Post Office to mail a few letters. Then they went to the FS station and bought CLT and drink of 87 octane before going down to the Farm & Fleet store in Urbana. Jim wanted to buy a couple pairs of Jeans and also an oil filter for my generator. Both items were found and in about an hour and a half, CLT was pulling back into his parking spot in front of me.
After they got back, both Jim and Linda took little naps. Then, Jim went outside and spent a good part of the afternoon, just sitting under my awning, while Linda worked on one of her embroidery projects and worked on some SUDOKU puzzles. (She's really gotten into them lately) For dinner, they took CLT and headed back over to the Village Garden Restaurant in Fisher, where Jim had the Chicken Stir fry and Linda had shrimp.
Again, both Jim and Linda enjoyed the meal.
Today, is suppose to be another really nice day so I imagine Jim will be spending more time outside. If he has some things he wants to get done out there, he needs to get them done soon as the weather forecast for the weekend is calling for temperatures back into the 90's again with higher humidity.
Did you know that 90 percent of women who walk into a department store immediately turn to the right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I added a comment a few days ago, but I don't see it. I am sure it is my lack of computer skills. I was commenting on how I too, like you Linda, like Sudoku. I have an application on my Iphone and it gives me endless enjoyment. We are in Ohio heading to Akron/Canton area to visit my sister for the Labor Day holiday. Thanks for your welcoming attitude at the RV Dream rally in Myrtle Beach. Hope to come across your pass this next year.
ReplyDelete