Rantoul, IL
64Deg. clear, no wind
Forecast today = high temp. 86 deg. sunny, N. winds @ 5 to 10 mph.
You know, I've been sitting here being a very nice Motorhome and minding my P's and Q's, but there's something that has really been bothering me, and so today, I'm going to stir the pot a little.
So, what's been bothering me, you ask??? Well, it's the few RVers and RVs that come into a park and have that, "I'm better than you" attitude!!! You know the ones. They have the biggest and best that money can buy. Well, their RVs may be bigger and shinier than I am, and the owners may have more money than my owners, but, They're not better than I and my owners are!!!!!
Most of their RVs will be in the junk yard long before they're 18 years old, their wealth will not buy them happiness, and most of them will not even be RVing after 8 or 10 years. So, don't look down your nose at me or my owners!!! We're out here enjoying life and plan to be for a good long while yet. When your shinny MH falls apart or wears out and ends up in the junk yard and you end up inside of a stix and brix house looking at the walls, wave as I drive by, cause we'll be out here traveling across this great country of ours, meeting great people, making new friends and finding out what's over that next mountain or around the next curve in the road.
Yeah, health problems could slow us down, or even stop us, but until that time, we're having a ball. :-)
Did you know that there are 2,500,000 rivets in the Eiffel Tower?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen you said it all..
ReplyDeleteYou said it all there. From Illinois fulltimer to another, Hope we both keep this up for many years to come.
ReplyDelete