Rantoul, IL.
69 Deg. clear SE wind @ 5 mph.
Forecast today = high temp.94 deg. mostly sunny, S. winds @ 10 to 15 mph.
Not a whole lot happened yesterday. Most of the day the men just sat around and talked. Dee Dee and Dorthy went over to Bev's and I think they played some games , but Linda didn't go as her knee was bothering her again.
For dinner, the decision was made to to to Fisher and the Village Garden Restaurant. Bev didn't go along, so Denny rode with Dave and Dee Dee in their truck and Jim and Linda rode with Gordy and Dorthy in their SUV. From what I could tell, I think everyone enjoyed their meals and had a good time visiting. Oh, and Denny brought some food back for Bev, so she had something to eat too.
Jim finally took a few photos of the Illinois Bunch's RVs. This Open Road 5th wheel belongs to Dave and Dee Dee and is parked on my right side.
On my left side is Denny and Bev's Winnebago Brave MH.
Because there were not any other good sites on this side of the street and close by, Gordy and Dorthy had to park their Holiday Rambler MH across the street from everyone else.
The temperatures are getting hotter and hotter here each day. Yesterday, by my thermometer, it got up to 94 deg. at one point, and today it's supposed to be even hotter and more humid. This makes it quite uncomfortable for people to be outside. I sure hope it doesn't get too much hotter, especially while the Illinois Bunch is here.
I don't have any idea what is going to be happening today. Probably not too much. I do know that Denny and Bev have to leave tomorrow, so today will be their last day here at the park.
Did you know that In New York City, approximately 1,600 people are bitten by other humans every year?
Friday, August 20, 2010
A Slow Day, RV Photos and Hotter And Hotter
Labels:
Food,
Friends,
Illinois Bunch,
Photos,
Restaurants,
RVs,
Weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you all are having fun!! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteMike & Gerri (happytrails)