Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bob and Wanda, and No Plans For Today

Thonotosassa, FL.
66 deg. overcast, light Northerly wind.
Forecast today = high temp. 81 deg. patchy fog early then partly cloudy. W. winds @ 5 to 10 mph.

Bob and Wanda called a little after 12:00 yesterday and told Jim that they were on their way and would be here shortly. About 15 or 20 minutes later, they arrived at the park.

They currently own a Class C Motorhome, and use it for vacations and outings when they can. Their dream is to go Full-timing soon, but because of Bob's father's bad health, their dreams will have to be put on hold for awhile. Eventually, They're planning on buying a class A MH in the 40 foot range, and were very interested in my floor plan and the pros and cons of my layout. They asked Jim and Linda a lot of questions about Full-timing and they all sat outside under my awning and talked and talked all afternoon.


About 5:30, everyone got into Bob and Wanda's car, and they went to the Cracker Barrel Restaurant, where Bob bought Jim and Linda's dinner. I know Jim and Linda want to say, "Thanks Bob and Wanda". When they returned to the park, it was time for hugs and handshakes, as Bob and Wanda needed to head home.

.


You know, I think this is one of those friendships that will last a long time. They really seem like a great couple and are very interesting and fun to be with. I hope all their Dreams come true.
.

I don't think Jim and Linda have any plans for today. If I know Jim, he'll probably wander over to Denny's or Dave's and spend some time talking to them, and I wouldn't be surprised if Linda ended up over at Bev's, talking to her, and then of course, most of them will get together for happy hour over at Gordy and Dorthy's at 4:00.
.

It should be another great day at Southern Aire. ;-)
.

Did you know that only the U.S., Canada, Mexico, France, and the U.K. celebrate Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment