47 deg. clear, no wind.
Forecast today = high temp. 76 deg. partly cloudy, NE winds @ 5 to 10 mph.
Jim finally got out his camera yesterday and took a few photos. This one shows me in my site here at Southern Aire, and you can see why this site is available much of the time. You have to back in around these trees, and then get lined up next to the cement patio. It's a nice site, but I can understand why many people don't want to go through the hassle of backing in here, when there are other sites available. The reason that Jim and Linda like it, is that it's pretty close to all of the Illinois Bunch's sites.
I can live with that!! :-)
Today, Dave and Deedee are having a cookout over at their site. Back in Illinois, Dave catches a bunch of fish during the summer, freezes them, and brings them here for everyone to enjoy. Deedee will fry the fish and everyone will bring a dish to share, (like a potluck). If it's like years past, there will be way more great food than the people can eat.
As for me, I'm just going to sit here and soak up this great weather. This has been a strange winter with records being set across the country. I know the places I've been have been colder than normal, and it sure is good to finally be where it's warm.
Ahhhh!! Life is good!!!!
Did you know that for Valentine's Day, approximately 110 million roses, the majority red, will be sold and delivered during a 3 day time period?
No comments:
Post a Comment