Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dinner With Denny & Bev, Meds, and No Cancellation

Thonotosassa, FL.
54 deg. clear, no wind.
Forecast today = high temp. 76 deg. partly cloudy, S. winds @ 10 to 15 mph.

It was actually a pretty slow day yesterday. Jim and Denny went to the post office and a hardware store early in the afternoon. Then, after happy hour, Jim and Linda went over to Denny and Bev's for dinner. Denny cooked some chicken on his grill, Linda cooked some green beans, and took them over there, and Bev made mashed potatoes, and sliced some tomatoes. Both Jim and Linda said everything tasted really good.

Oh, Linda called the Walgreen's store to check on her prescription, only to find out that her doctor had not returned the pharmacy's call, so of course the medication was not ready. She's had this problem before, and is getting quite fed up with this doctor. Now, if the pharmacy didn't hear from the doctor yesterday, I'm not quite sure what will happen. We're scheduled to leave here tomorrow, and time is running out.

Speaking of leaving here tomorrow, I don't know where we'll be going from here. Jim didn't call and cancel my appointment yesterday, but I'm sure he'll do it today.

What?? He's not going to cancel my appointment?? I have to go??? But I don't even know exactly where the business that my mechanic moved to, is located!!! We may not be able to find it and if we do, the building may not even be big enough for me to get inside of!!! I'm doing fine, I don't really need to have any work done!! I'll be OK!!

Oh me, why does this have to be happening to me?

Did you know that 99 out of 100 RVs never have to go to see a mechanic?

OK, I made that up. ---- I'm sorry. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment