Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Thonotosassa, FL.
53 deg. clear, no wind.
Forecast today = high temp. 81 deg. partly cloudy, 20% chance of rain, SW winds @ 5 to 10 mph.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! Be sure to give that special someone in your life a big hug today!

Not a real lot happened here at Southern Aire yesterday. Linda did a load of laundry, Jim dumped my tanks, Linda did some embroidery work, Jim went to happy hour, and they both went out to dinner at a Chinese Restaurant they found.

As for me, I just sat here and watched the people walk by, the cars and RVs drive by, and the squirrels play in the trees. Real exciting, Huh?

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think we can just skip the appointment with my mechanic. Like is said the other day, I'm sure we can manage without getting those nagging little problems fixed. Besides, if we're going to be heading up to Bushnell or Ocala, going back to Lakeland would be out of the way, and I would sure hate to waste any of my good old #2 fuel driving up there if we don't have to.

Yep, we can just cancel that appointment.

Did you know that the red rose was the favorite flower of Venus, the Roman goddess of love, and that red stands for strong feelings, which is why a red rose is the flower of love?

No comments:

Post a Comment