47 deg. clear, no wind.
Forecast today = high temp. 77 deg. partly cloudy, E. winds @ 10 mph.
Yesterday was another beautiful day, so Jim did some bike riding, and visiting with the neighbors, while Linda made a green-bean/rice casserole to take to the fish fry that Dave and Deedee were having in the afternoon. Then, about 3:30 everyone started gathering over at their site, and Deedee started frying the fish.
Jim and Linda want to say, "Thanks Dave and Deedee, for the great fish and the effort it took to get it all ready."
As you can see by the photo below, there were a lot of people at the fish fry. There were even more people, but Jim wasn't able to get them all in the photo.
It's times like this that I wish I could drink something besides that good old #2 diesel fuel. I could smell the fish frying all the way over here, and it sure smelled good. Hmmm, I wonder if I could drink some of that oil that Deedee fried the fish in?
.
Oh, I almost forgot. Friday, when Jim called to get an appointment for my annual maintenance and some other work I need to have done, he found out that Lester, my mechanic in Lakeland Fl. has moved to a new place. He no longer works for Central Florida Coachworks. Of course they didn't want to tell Jim where Lester had gone, but Jim found his home phone number by doing a search on the Internet, and gave him a call yesterday afternoon. What he found out is that he now works for Creative Coach, which is located in the same general area, and Jim will call there this morning to make an appointment to have the work done.
.
Whew, I'm sure glad Jim was able to locate Lester. He's the only mechanic I really trust to work on me, especially if I am having problems, like I'm having now.
.
What kind of problems am I having, you ask? Well, this post is getting long enough, so you'll just have to wait for another day to find out. ;-)
Did you know that Hallmark has over 1330 cards specifically for Valentine's Day?
Did you know that Hallmark has over 1330 cards specifically for Valentine's Day?
No comments:
Post a Comment