Barstow, CA. El. 2178'
45 deg. partly cloudy, no wind.
Forecast today = high temp. 76 deg. clear, W. winds @ 5 to 10 mph.
I think RVers need a bail-out. The government is bailing out everyone else, so why not RVers? If all the RVers would have to quit RVing because they didn't have enough money, think of the impact that would have on the economy! All the RV parks would close down, putting hundreds of thousand of people out of work, the RV manufacturing industry would shut down completely, putting millions out of work, the petroleum industry would suffer from lack of sales of gasoline and diesel fuel, and the tourism industry would probably have to lay off at least 50% of it's work force.
This bail-out is needed right away! This crisis can't be ignored any longer! Millions of jobs may be in jeopardy, not to mentions the billions of dollars it may cost the economy!! RVers need this bail-out now!!!!
OK, enough wishful thinking.
Yesterday afternoon, Jim and Linda took CLT and went to the Post Office and picked up their mail. From there they went to Stater Bros. Grocery Store and bought so many groceries, that I'll bet they're still trying to restock the shelves that Jim and Linda emptied. Then, they came back here to try to get all of those groceries stored away inside of me. They made it, but some of my cabinets are bulging! For dinner, they went to an I-HOP restaurant, where Linda had pancakes and Jim had chicken. Nothing special, but since neither Jim or Linda felt like cooking, it was fine.
Today, we will be heading farther Southeast. It's all desert out there, so I don't know if I'll have an Internet signal or not. If you don't hear from me for a few days, be patient. As Arnold would say, "I'll be back!"
In the meantime, I'll be waiting for that bail-out. ;-)
Did you know that the Mojave Desert cover more than 22,000 square miles?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment