Casa Grande, AZ
43 deg. clear, no wind
Forecast today = high temp. 70 deg. clear, light Northerly winds.
I sure wish the shortest day of the year would hurry up and get here. I'm getting tired of it being dark until almost 7:00 AM, and then getting dark again a little after 5:00. And, the worst part is, we're still not to the shortest day, so it's going to get worse! Actually, the days aren't getting shorter. They're still 24 hrs long. I wonder why we say that?
I think I would like being up in Alaska in the summertime, when it never gets dark.
Jim went for a little bike ride yesterday while Linda worked on her Family Tree stuff. For dinner they went to a chinese restaurant in town, but neither of them seemed to thing it was anything special. Other than that, not much else happened around here.
Oh, I almost forgot, Jim got an e-mail from Roland and Louise yesterday, and Louise is back in the hospital. They think that the MRSA infection in her hip may have come back. I sure hope not. She was recovering nicely, and making good progress with her therapy. And, they had hopes of going down to Florida for a month or so this winter.
Everyone here is praying for you, Louise.
Did you know that Mark Twain, (Samuel Clemens), was born on this date in 1835?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment