46 deg. clear, no wind.
Forecast today = high temp. 79 deg. partly cloudy, E. winds @ 10 to 15 mph.
Yesterday was one of those "do-nothing" days. Jim just checked our a few things on me, so I'd be ready to travel today, but other than that, not much else. He did cook some hamburgers out on the grill for dinner, and in the middle of doing that, he managed to get this shot of a very pretty sunset.
Today we'll head for Casa Grande, AZ., where there is an Escapee park called The RoVers Roost. Jim and Linda have been there before, but I don't think I have. It's not a large park, and the sites aren't real big, so Jim called ahead to make sure that they could accommodate me. Once the lady, that Jim talked to, found out that I don't have any slide-outs, she said that there shouldn't be a problem getting me into a site, and told Jim to bring me on over.
Both Jim and Linda remember the people at this park as being very friendly. I hope it's nice there, because I think Jim and Linda are planning on staying a couple of weeks, if possible.
Did you know that in Arizona, there is a possible 25 year prison fine for cutting down a cactus?
No comments:
Post a Comment