Casa Grande, AZ
57 deg. overcast, no wind
Forecast today = high temp. 65 deg. cloudy, 80% chance of rain, SW winds @ 5 to 10 mph.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Jim, Linda, Blaine, CLT, and I would like to wish everyone a very happy and safe holiday.
We had a pretty heavy rain shower go through here yesterday morning, but really nothing to talk about since. The weather people on TV still keep insisting that more is coming though, but I'm beginning to have my doubts.
About the only things that happened here yesterday was that Jim and Linda went over to the "Happy Hour" at the clubhouse about 3:30, and then Linda made Tacos for dinner.
Today, at the clubhouse, they are having the Thanksgiving dinner at 2:00, so this morning, Linda will be making her green bean casserole to take, and I'm sure that she and Jim will be watching the parade on TV. Other than that, I don't think there are any other plans.
Oh, I'm sure all of you long time readers of this blog know who I'm talking about when I mention the "Illinois Bunch". Well, for those of you that don't, the "Illinois Bunch" is a group of RVers that are from Illinois, (where Jim and Linda used to live), who we get together with when we are in Illinois during the summers, and in Florida, when we are there during the winters. Anyway, Dave, a long time blog reader and one of the "Illinois Bunch", e-mailed Jim yesterday, with this fact that I thought you might find interesting.
Did you know that Americans consumed over 690 million pounds of turkey last Thanksgiving?
Thanks Dave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment