Casa Grande, AZ
48 deg. clear, no wind.
Forecast today = high temp. 68 deg. clear, light NW winds.
On Thanksgiving day, I made the statement that Jim, Linda, Blaine, CLT and I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe Holiday. Yesterday, it was brought to my attention that some of you don't know who Blaine is. Well, Blaine is Jim and Linda's pet. He's a little dog that is very well behaved, (usually anyway), who rides along with us everywhere we go. He's very easy to take care of, and never barks at people. If you want to learn more about him, you can check out my blog entry for March 20, 2008.
Probably the easiest way to do that, is to scroll down this page until you come to the section on the left side of the screen that says "Labels", then go down to the "Pets", category and click on that. When the next screen comes up, scroll down through those entries and you will find the post about him.
It was a real quiet day around here yesterday. I think everyone was resting up from the holiday. I know Jim and Linda didn't do much. Jim was on this computer quite a bit, and Linda was busy with her sewing projects.
Did you hear about the Wal-Mart store employee that got trampled to death in New York? It made the national news yesterday. It seems that this mob of people came crashing through the store entry doors when the store opened, to try to be first to buy on-sale Christmas stuff. They trampled this poor employee in the process, and then were upset when they were asked to leave when the store manager closed the store because of the man's death.
I sometimes wonder what people are thinking. Are people turning back into animals, where their individual wants are more important than even human life? Was it worth that mans life to be first through the door to buy some Christmas presents? I don't think so.
Did you know that in Arizona, because of the hot weather, it is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment